LasTry Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LasTry Clan

This forum due to LasTry community

HomeПорталLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beautiful Mobile Wallpaper(360x640)Set-15--By--prisak~~{HKRG
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:11 pm by sanver

» Getting_Started_With_Jenkins_Continuous_Integration.rar
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:23 am by sanver

» Getting_Started_With_Jenkins_Continuous_Integration.rar
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:20 am by sanver

» Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet (Special Edition) (2010)
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:27 am by sanver

» John Fogerty-Paradise Mp3
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:34 am by sanver

» Black Mothers Fuckin Sons
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:36 pm by sanver

» Duke Nukem 3d Wad
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:35 pm by sanver

» Cmterm 7941 7961 Sip 8 5 4 Zip-adds
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:44 pm by sanver

» Www Xxx Sexy Girls Video Com
BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:21 am by sanver

Top posters
sanver (150)
BAN - < empty > I_vote_lcapBAN - < empty > I_voting_barBAN - < empty > I_vote_rcap 
OmEN (141)
BAN - < empty > I_vote_lcapBAN - < empty > I_voting_barBAN - < empty > I_vote_rcap 
rutobla (138)
CareTaker (98)
MaveR1ckwOw~ (74)
`freaky (51)
Santos rajawi (38)
head (36)
Slayer (28)
The SeNSeY [FBI] (24)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:26 am

BAN - < empty >

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Очки : 16
Дата регистрации : 2010-06-06

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 am

Well this dude has a pretty good aimbot. around 920pm EST he was hacking on D2. I knew he was shit cause of the way he moved but had some weird kills and a score of 22-2. He was owning everyone but moved like a noob. So i specd the fucker, Tcx. ATMA was there too but there was a map change before he got to spec and before i got to make a Demo. Just saying to keep an eye out on the < empty > dude. something like that.

His aim will only shake when he shoots, not while he's moving. Keep an eye out and you'll see, some other dude saw it too. Not really sure of ATMA did as well....
Back to top Go down
`freaky

Очки : 87
Дата регистрации : 2010-05-07

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am

idk man cuz i play whit he ... and all time he dont hack like 2day :)

Back to top Go down
Vendetta

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 am

I know he came back with the name empty, when he did hack 100% (I'm not blind & I confirmed with Tcx.ATMA, he saw him too) he went by the name < | empty | >. I've played with him before so I trusted his fluke kills and noob movements, until it got out of hand and i specd him. Either he tested some hacks out or figured noone was watching.

Also we need more admins dude, there was another dude DUMB DNB!!! or some name like that, all caps locked. He was full out hacking, crazy aimbot, walls the whole package. and i votebaned him for 5 mins within...a few seconds of gameplay.

As you can tell I hate hackers, which is why i dont play CSS and play on Lastry alot. Also every hacker is a typical noob that actualy thinks he's good by hacking...which is lame as fuck. Anyways, the /voteban thing is really usefull but we need more full admins to fuck them up once & for all =p
Back to top Go down
OmEN
Admin
OmEN

Очки : 266
Дата регистрации : 2010-03-20

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Vendetta wrote:
I know he came back with the name empty, when he did hack 100% (I'm not blind & I confirmed with Tcx.ATMA, he saw him too) he went by the name < | empty | >. I've played with him before so I trusted his fluke kills and noob movements, until it got out of hand and i specd him. Either he tested some hacks out or figured noone was watching.

Also we need more admins dude, there was another dude DUMB DNB!!! or some name like that, all caps locked. He was full out hacking, crazy aimbot, walls the whole package. and i votebaned him for 5 mins within...a few seconds of gameplay.

As you can tell I hate hackers, which is why i dont play CSS and play on Lastry alot. Also every hacker is a typical noob that actualy thinks he's good by hacking...which is lame as fuck. Anyways, the /voteban thing is really usefull but we need more full admins to fuck them up once & for all =p
so buy admin
Back to top Go down
https://vcezadpalo.forumotion.com
Slayer

Slayer

Очки : 40
Дата регистрации : 2010-05-16

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm

omen cant you guive officials the access for ban ? that would be cool i always find hackers but i cant do anything about that
Back to top Go down
head

Очки : 47
Дата регистрации : 2010-05-12

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Slayer wrote:
omen cant you guive officials the access for ban ? that would be cool i always find hackers but i cant do anything about that
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Очки : 40
Дата регистрации : 2010-05-16

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 pm

is there comething wrong ??
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 am

@Omen-- incase you haven't seen my age, I'm 20 years old. The last thing on my mind is to PAY for admin...let alone pay for Steam.

@Freaky-- Giving option for ban for every official would be nuts. You'd get highschool kids getting all emotional and banning like crazy, I've seen it happen. The /voteban option for 5 mins works better than i thought. (although i think someone votebanned tcx.ATMA for 5 mins..or he did it himself..lol not sure)

Anyways, I report hackers here cause i hate the shit out of noobs that instead of trying to get skills, they get hacks. It's up to you guys ( Omen, Caretaker, Ganja & a few others) to be on the server and look out for possible hackers mentioned on the thread....If you can't be available, then handout admins to the right people.

btw im still bitchin about that Spawn Protection Plugin for awp maps....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAN - < empty > Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN - < empty >   BAN - < empty > I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN - < empty >
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LasTry Clan :: Ban / Unban Reguests :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: